Star Wars - Speaking Ewokese Flashcards - Lesson 3

Star Wars Speaking Ewok Flashcard Home
(Click on Ewokese Flashcard to enlarge and print.)
I am certain you are really getting into this now. I mean in
Lesson 2 you learned how to volunteer your friends.

How many of your friends are fluent in Ewokese? 

Now I am going to be honest with you, the best way to become fluent is to visit the native country of the language and you might be thinking to yourself right about now, "How can I ever visit the Forest Moon of Endor?" Let's be honest, as of 5 years ago, you probably couldn't, unless you were the favorite niece of George Lucas. But with technology as it is (and now that Disney owns the rights), I am willing to be it's not too far in the distant future.

You will be the envy of all of your friends when you can actually communicate with the Ewoks. :)

Repeat after me: "Weewa (wee wah)"
Translated into English: "House, home"







@therealstarwarsmom